Implementing Missionary Activity. Theory and Practice
скачать книгу бесплатно
© Igor Vladimirovich Yanshin, 2017
© Lusiko Emmanuilovna Adamia, 2017
© Evgeny Nikolaevich Shestakov, 2017
Создано в интеллектуальной издательской системе Ridero
Chapter 1. Legislation Concerning Missionary Activity
Constitution of the Russian Federation
Everyone shall be guaranteed the freedom of conscience, the freedom of religion, including the right to profess individually or together with others any religion or to profess no religion at all, to freely choose, possess and disseminate religious and other views and act according to them.
1. Everyone shall be guaranteed the freedom of ideas and speech.
2. Propaganda or agitation instigating social, racial, national or religious hatred and strife shall not be allowed. Propaganda promoting social, racial, national, religious or linguistic supremacy shall be banned.
3. No person may be forced to express their views and convictions or to renounce them.
4. Everyone has the right to freely seek, receive, transmit, produce and disseminate information by any legal means. The list of information constituting a state secret is determined by federal law.
5. The freedom of mass communication shall be guaranteed. Censorship shall be banned.
Federal Law «On freedom of conscience and religious associations» №125-FZ
Chapter III.1. Missionary Activity
Article 24.1. Content of Missionary Activity
1. For the purposes of this federal law, missionary activity is recognized as the activity of a religious association, aimed at disseminating information about its beliefs among people who are not participants (members, followers) in that religious association, with the purpose of involving these people as participants (members, followers). It is carried out directly by religious associations or by citizens and/or legal entities authorized by them, publicly, with the help of the media, the internet or other lawful means.
2. Missionary activity of religious organizations can be carried out:
– On religious premises, buildings and structures, as well as on land on which such buildings and structures are located;
– In buildings and structures belonging to religious organizations or provided to them in order to carry out their statutory activities, as well as on land on which such buildings and structures are located;
– On premises belonging to religious organizations or provided to them in order to carry out their statutory activities, as well as on land on which the buildings containing the relevant premises are located, by agreement with the owners of such buildings;
– In premises, buildings, and structures and on land owned by or provided to institutions established by religious organizations;
– On land owned by or provided to religious organization;
– In places of pilgrimage;
– In cemeteries and crematoria;
– On the premises of educational institutions historically used for religious ceremonies.
3.Sharing beliefs is not permitted in residential buildings, except as provided for by Article 16, Part 2 of this Federal Law.
4. It is prohibited for a religious association to disseminate information on its doctrine while on premises, in buildings or structures, or on land on which there are such buildings and structures, which belong to another religious organization without the written consent of the relevant governing body of...
Здесь представлен ознакомительный фрагмент книги.
скачать книгу бесплатно